Re: replying to individuals rather than the entire list

Antony Stone

Well, er, you send your reply to the originator of the message?

Sorry, but I really don't quite understand the question - the answer seems so
obvious.

In your case you sent an email from "Don H" <lmddh50@adams.net> therefore this
is the address I would reply to if I wanted to send only to you and not to the
entire list.

All emails I see on this list show the address of the person who sent it as
the "From" address (and the list itself as the "To" address), therefore for me
the distinction is quite clear.

Maybe it would help if you tell us which email client you use and what it
shows you as the "From" or "Sender" address for emails from this list, then we
can help to reduce your confusion.

Regards,

Antony.

On Tuesday 26 September 2017 at 00:20:33, Don H wrote:

How does one reply to the originator of a message sent to the list
versus the entire list?
--
Salad is what food eats.

Please reply to the list;