Re: question about radio streamer

Георги Ламбов <obichamlegiona@...>

Hi Antony!

   Hi genius!

I wanted simply to help. I wish you the same but see you prefer

the empty talk. But it's your problem.
regards
Georgi
На 25.9.2017 г. в 22:38 ч., Antony Stone написа:

I think the question was not whether the application (or addon) had been
translated into Bulgarian, but rather whether there was a user guide (in
English) on how to work with it.

The question was "I managed to install it but I don’t know how to search for
the stations".

Regards,

Antony.

On Monday 25 September 2017 at 21:33:31, Rémy Ruiz wrote:

Hi Georgi and all,

TapinRadio is already translated in this language:

See files:

Bulgarian.ex.lng

Bulgarian.lng

In folder TapinRadio\Language.

I do not know if these files are up to date.

Help online is in English only.
Cheers since France.
Rémy

Le 25/09/2017 à 21:24, Георги Ламбов a écrit :
I've made such a thing in bulgarian. It will take time to translate
it. I find it good. If you have got a translator I can send you this.

Georgi

На 25.9.2017 г. в 15:05 ч., anthony borg написа:
Hi gene

Would you please send me the full instructions of how to use tapin
radio?

Because I managed to install it but I don’t know how to search for
the stations.

Thanks in advance

Anthony