From: "Giles Turnbull" <giles.turnbull@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2017 7:36 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Speech Dictionary

I'm using Win10 and the default and voice dictionaries are in: appdata/roaming/NVDA/speechDicts

you'll find the appdata folder in C:\users\ and then whichever name your account is.

I find it easier to open that default.dic file in Notepad and searching for the word there to figure out whether I've already got a specific word in a dictionary, than I do starting at the top of the entries in the dictionary menu.

Hope that helps :)

Giles