Re: the sam driver

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

Please do not respond to this thread, anybody. This individual's posting privileges end today.

Thanks.

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 10:00 AM mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo <ochikodinaka@...> wrote:
I need the link 2the sam driver/addon gooday

On 9/25/17, mattias <mjonsson1986@...> wrote:
> I dont know how legal this is..
> So email me private
> Mjonsson1986@...
>
> Skickades från E-post för Windows 10

Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

My mission is to bring love and peace to everyone around me with all tools available to me.
My core values are integrity, innovation, loyalty, excellence, and 100% personal responsibility.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (218-606-0475) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!