Re: question about radio streamer

anthony borg

Many thanks gene for your explanation.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: 26 September 2017 16:45
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] question about radio streamer

When you open the program, you are, as I recall, in an edit field.Tab around if you aren’t.  I don’t have the program on this computer and I can’t tell you exactly what it is called.  Type whatever you are looking for, a station, a genre, a country, and maybe other things I don’t know about nor use.  Shift tab, once and, if there are results, you will find them.  Sometimes, it takes a little while for the program to find things if the search brings up a lot of results.

Use read current line to hear the first result if it isn’t announced.  Down arrow to see all results.  Press enter on the one you want.

Gene

Sent: Monday, September 25, 2017 7:05 AM

Subject: [nvda] question about radio streamer

Hi gene

Would you please send me the full instructions of how to use tapin radio?

Because I managed to install it but I don’t know how to search for the stations.

Thanks in advance

Anthony