From: "Chris Shook" <chris0309@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2017 4:15 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] iPad

Hi,
Here are my questions.
1. How difficult is it to use the touch screen keyboard. Should I get a manual keyboard?
2. How do you access the VoiceOver app when you get the iPad? Would this be something a sighted person would have to help with?
3. Lastly, how much do you need to know about VoiceOver to use the iPad?
Thanks
Chris