From: "Sarah k Alawami" <marrie12@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 7:03 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] BTSync, anyone still use?

I heard if you run the bt sync as a service, the newer one it is accessible.
I don't know if this will help as this does not work for the mac at all and
the developers dont really want to fix.

Take care and be blessed.

On Sep 26, 2017, at 3:39 PM, Matt Turner <meturner2214@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi folks.

Subject says it all.

The version i have is 1.3.109.

from what i understand, it was pretty much the last one that was
accessible.

I'm using it, along with the NVDA addon.

This version, keeps crashing on me, and i think I'm going to have to give
it up.

Anyone else have this, or run in to this problem?