Re: BTSync, anyone still use?

Well hmmm I will see I have a few folders, but to be honest as long as those work who knows.

I will look at this.

If I had a choice I wouldn't run it at all as the devs don't care about the helpless blind people but I am on several folders so I really want to keep downloading those.

So at least while v1 works I will continue to use it.

On 27/09/2017 3:03 p.m., Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I heard if you run the bt sync as a service, the newer one it is accessible. I don't know if this will help as this does not work for the mac at all and the developers dont really want to fix.

Take care and be blessed.

On Sep 26, 2017, at 3:39 PM, Matt Turner <meturner2214@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi folks.

Subject says it all.

The version i have is 1.3.109.

from what i understand, it was pretty much the last one that was accessible.

I'm using it, along with the NVDA addon.

This version, keeps crashing on me, and i think I'm going to have to give it up.

Anyone else have this, or run in to this problem?