From: "Lino Morales" <linomorales001@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 11:18 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] replying to individuals rather than the entire list

Weird cause I don't use any add-ons. I just killed off the Lightning one a few days ago. I'm seriously switching to the WIN 10 mail app.
On 9/26/2017 6:02 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
If mailto links aren't working in Thunderbird it's because some setting is turned off or some add-on is preventing it.

I just activated the "Reply to Sender" links in multiple messages I've saved and to a one I get the compose window opened with the correct subject, which is Re: plus the subject from the original message (which results in double Re: at times).

--
/Brian/- Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063 (dot level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)

*//**/The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement./**/ But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another/**/ profound truth./*

*/~ /**/Niels Bohr/*