locked Re: This is the moderator speaking: Question Regarding Eloquence for NVDA from Code Factory

Arlene

I heard that xp was more stable! You were able to better work goldwave with xp. I never did anything with it to notice how stable it really was. But it was simple to use. 7 took getting used to. I listened to audio programs on it before I got onto 7. I joined the 7 list before I left xp!

-----Original Message-----
From: Shaun Everiss [mailto:sm.everiss@gmail.com]
Sent: April-18-16 6:01 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] This is the moderator speaking: Question Regarding Eloquence for NVDA from Code Factory

The old systems are much simpler.
Its harder to justify updating when my needs are met that is my problem.
Before I always had a need, now I don't.

On 19/04/2016 10:03 a.m., Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
Hi, Brian,

You bring up some very good points here. I was talking to a friend the other day and he said he wishes he could go back to windows XP. I asked him why and his answer was that it was simpler to work with. He's a great example of someone who wants to stay in the stone age so to speak. I tried to suggest that he upgrades to windows 10 but he doesn't want to. Like the old saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Rosemarie