Re: Thunderbird and Word - A question for a friend
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
That's how I always send attachments even in outlook. It truly is so much easier to send attachments that way.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of chris miles
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Thunderbird and Word - A question for a friend
On 26/09/2017 09:51, Mallard wrote:
Instead of looking for the file from TB and tabbing to the file how about using the context menu.
1. Highlight the file to be attached
2. Press the context menu
3. Choose send to mail recipient
and press enter
4. Says e-mailing and the file name attachment
5. Enter the address in the To field
6. Tab to the message tab and write your message
7. Press control and enter to send the message.
This is much easier and informs you that the file you wish to attached is shown as a file instead of a graphic.