Re: BTSync, anyone still use?

Interesting.

But I won't be upgrading, I have bt sync for a select group of folders, which I keep backed up, I only need things to download sometimes speeds are slow but I don't keep it running.

After the 2x versions I have been lost on that reguard.

If I eventually have to stop that because of nvda transition then heck who knows I'll keep a version that works with old btsync 1 about justĀ  so I can run it.

Bt sync is not something I use that much.

I do use it every day but not for much and I wouldn't bother using it if I didn't have things subscribed to it stuff I like.

On 28/09/2017 3:36 a.m., Daniel Wolak wrote:
Hello all,

There is a new version of BTsync out, called Resilio Sync. Not sure
about mac/linux versions, but on windows anyways it is accessible,
providing that during install you choose to install it as a service.
Folders from BTSync are backwards compatible for the most part providing
you have the original key of course.

HTH,

Daniel

On 9/27/2017 2:56 PM, Matt Turner wrote:
Most of the folders i have are from onj.

On 9/26/2017 10:43 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Well hmmm I will see I have a few folders, but to be honest as long
as those work who knows.

I will look at this.

If I had a choice I wouldn't run it at all as the devs don't care
about the helpless blind people but I am on several folders so I
really want to keep downloading those.

So at least while v1 works I will continue to use it.

On 27/09/2017 3:03 p.m., Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I heard if you run the bt sync as a service, the newer one it is
accessible. I don't know if this will help as this does not work for
the mac at all and the developers dont really want to fix.

Take care and be blessed.

On Sep 26, 2017, at 3:39 PM, Matt Turner <meturner2214@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi folks.

Subject says it all.

The version i have is 1.3.109.

from what i understand, it was pretty much the last one that was
accessible.

I'm using it, along with the NVDA addon.

This version, keeps crashing on me, and i think I'm going to have
to give it up.

Anyone else have this, or run in to this problem?