From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 10:38
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] replying to individuals rather than the entire list

Does it do Usenet?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
From: "Lino Morales" <linomorales001@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 11:18 PM

Weird cause I don't use any add-ons. I just killed off the Lightning
one a few days ago. I'm seriously switching to the WIN 10 mail app.

On 9/26/2017 6:02 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
If mailto links aren't working in Thunderbird it's because some
setting is turned off or some add-on is preventing it.

I just activated the "Reply to Sender" links in multiple messages
I've saved and to a one I get the compose window opened with the
correct subject, which is Re: plus the subject from the original
message (which results in double Re: at times).

--
/Brian/- Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063 (dot
level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)

*//**/The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement./**/
But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another/**/ profound
truth./*

*/~ /**/Niels Bohr/*