Nvda and the combibraille/braillewindow display

Marten Post Uiterweer

Hi,

I am using a Combibraille brailledisplay with Nvda. This display is also called a Braillewindow.
It is an verry old display and can only be connected by using
a serial connection, so I use a usb to serial converter and Brltty to get this display working.
The problem in Nvda is, dat the keys on the display are not working. When I use Brltty in debug mode, I can see, that the keys are working for Brltty, but Nvda will not recognize these.
is there a trick so I can also use the keys on this display? That would be verry nice.

Kind regards, Marten