The Dev list and blacklisting of mail servers

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Just in case anyone has seen bounces from that list as I have my investigations seem to suggest that they aare using a blacklisting service called sorbs, and several ISPs mail servers are now on it, which either results in a no post or a bounce.
I suppose its up to those isps to get rid of the spammer in their systems and apply for removal from the list.
I thought I'd mention it here as its quite a new addition to the reasons for emails to lists to not appear. At present, IO seems to not be affected, but sourceforge is getting more and more picky on its message acceptances.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-