From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2017 11:03 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] The Dev list and blacklisting of mail servers

I hate server blacklists. it's a crude way to fight spam. My servers have been lacklisted at least twice. I think that
is worse than spam!s

John

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 08:36:05AM +0100, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Just in case anyone has seen bounces from that list as I have my
investigations seem to suggest that they aare using a blacklisting service
called sorbs, and several ISPs mail servers are now on it, which either
results in a no post or a bounce.
I suppose its up to those isps to get rid of the spammer in their systems
and apply for removal from the list.
I thought I'd mention it here as its quite a new addition to the reasons for
emails to lists to not appear. At present, IO seems to not be affected, but
sourceforge is getting more and more picky on its message acceptances.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-