From: "Don H" <lmddh50@adams.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2017 4:43 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and Thunderbird

I know this is not a NVDA issue but I know there are a lot of helpful people on this list.

I am running the latest version of Thunderbird for my Email client.

If I create a Email and in the Email I include a HTTPS link in the Email and send it it doesn't go to the person I am sending it to. If the link in the Email is a simple www link it works fine.

In both cases it appears that the Email is sent and it does not bounce back but is not received at the other end.

Is there a issue of sending a secured link https?

Thanks