Re: NVDA features

Sky Mundell

Hello.  NVDA doesn’t have full magnification in it but it would be nice if NVAccess could have a magnification product.  You don’t have to change the theme from arrow to basic.  It just works, no matter what theme you have.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of ingez@...
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2017 3:11 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA features

I am looking into using the software but have couple of questions :

          - Does it support full screen magnification ?

         - Can I change size of the mouse pointer ?

          - Do I have to use Aero theme (under Win 7) or can I continue using Basic ?  If I can use Basic theme will I lose all customizations (fonts, colors, etc) ?