From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Walker, Michael E
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2017 7:02 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Plugins

Hi, when I see verbiage in the NVDA developer guide such as, “Developers should consult the code documentation for a complete reference,” what exactly does that mean? In this context, I do not see a link to code documentation, or a reference. I tried to subscribe to the developer mailing list on SourceForge to post this question, but did not get a confirmation email, even though I believe that would be the more appropriate place for this question. Has the list moved?

Thanks,

Mike