Re: Where are the recordings?

Roger Stewart

I just tried this and the link appears to be totally dead!!  By this, I mean it doesn't even try to open a browser at all let alone give me a page not found error or anything--it just says visited after I choose it but then just sits there.  What's wrong?

Roger

On 9/28/2017 7:03 PM, dingpengyu06@... wrote:
All of you are good, this is the last week of the activities of the recording, the following is the download address: because there is no reason to deal with, so the volume will be relatively large, so a lot of inclusive. Http://123.206.102.220/NVDA%20plugin%20community% 20activities.7z