From: "Don H" <lmddh50@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2017 1:50 PM
Subject: [nvda] hot key not working

I have installed NVDA 2017.3 on my wife's laptop so I can perform maintenance on it. It is running Win 10 64 bit Creator.
When I look at the NVDA Icon properties it shows that control alt n is the shortcut key to start NVDA. However when I try to start NVDA with that key combination I am taken to the task bar and NVDA does not load. Any clues? The NVDA keyboard layout is set to laptop as it does not have a number pad. I did try it in the desktop mode and got the same results.
Thanks