Re: Where are the recordings?

Sarah k Alawami

Can you copy the address to  firefox and just dl it that way?

Good luck.

Also maybe use wget or curl to grab the file?

On Sep 29, 2017, at 12:33 PM, Roger Stewart <paganus2@...> wrote:

Thunderbird is blocking this.  Now I'm getting a message that the link in the message is a scam and impersonating a site I want to visit so it has deactivated it.  At least now I know what's stopping it but don't know how to get around it.

Roger

On 9/29/2017 1:50 PM, Rui Fontes wrote:
Replace %20 by space.

Rui

De: "Roger Stewart" <paganus2@...>
Para: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Assunto: Re: [nvda] Where are the recordings?
Data: 29 de setembro de 2017 15:49

I just tried this and the link appears to be totally dead!!  By this, I mean it doesn't even try to open a browser at all let alone give me a page not found error or anything--it just says visited after I choose it but then just sits there.  What's wrong?

Roger

On 9/28/2017 7:03 PM, dingpengyu06@... wrote:
All of you are good, this is the last week of the activities of the recording, the following is the download address: because there is no reason to deal with, so the volume will be relatively large, so a lot of inclusive. Http://123.206.102.220/NVDA%20plugin%20community% <http://123.206.102.220/NVDA%20plugin%20community%> 20activities.7z