Re: [WebAIM] New WebAIM Screen Reader User Survey

matthew dyer

Just took it.  Tanks for the link.  BTW I put ink the comment fikeld that orca/linux should be included in th list of screenreader as it was not list, but if you use it just cause other.

Matthew

On Sep 29, 2017, at 5:02 PM, Mário Navarro <mario.gnv@...> wrote:

Hi.
 I've done my part. and all of you have a duty to do your part.
Yes it's really easy and 100% accessible
We have to take these few opportunities they give us to facilitate our lives ...
If we don't, then it's no use complaining for no reason ...
help to be helped ...
cheers.

Às 20:19 de 29/09/2017, Brandon Keith Biggs escreveu:
Hello,
Here is the link to one of the more important screen reader surveys. When people refference screen reader usage and tendencies, they often use the results of this survey.
Please fill this out, it really helps developers.
The questions are really easy and relevant.
Thank you,