Re: miranda-ng

Quentin Christensen

When you say you are using a development version, do you mean of Miranda?  If so, it could be that they've changed something.  I must admit I haven't used it in awhile.

From here, I would:
- Check the latest stable build of Miranda to make sure its working in that (at least that will confirm that it definitely is something in Miranda rather than anywhere else).
- Notify the Miranda developers.
- If it's something that might need attention from NVDA's side, file an issue on our GitHub page: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues including as much detail as possible.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 7:25 PM, Stefan Moisei via Groups.Io <vor_tex123@...> wrote:
Hello,
Does NVDA still support reading messages in Miranda-ng with keystrokes? It doesn’t seem to work for me using the latest development version on windows 10 with NVDA 2017.3.
Are there any settings I should make or plugins I should install? The default contact list seems to work fine.
Thanks

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess