From: "Roger Stewart" <paganus2@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2017 8:33 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Where are the recordings?

Thunderbird is blocking this. Now I'm getting a message that the link in the message is a scam and impersonating a site I want to visit so it has deactivated it. At least now I know what's stopping it but don't know how to get around it.

Roger

On 9/29/2017 1:50 PM, Rui Fontes wrote:
Replace %20 by space.

Rui

De: "Roger Stewart" <paganus2@...>
Para: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Assunto: Re: [nvda] Where are the recordings?
Data: 29 de setembro de 2017 15:49

I just tried this and the link appears to be totally dead!! By this, I mean it doesn't even try to open a browser at all let alone give me a page not found error or anything--it just says visited after I choose it but then just sits there. What's wrong?

Roger

On 9/28/2017 7:03 PM, @dingpengyu wrote:
All of you are good, this is the last week of the activities of the recording, the following is the download address: because there is no reason to deal with, so the volume will be relatively large, so a lot of inclusive. Http://123.206.102.220/NVDA%20plugin%20community% <http://123.206.102.220/NVDA%20plugin%20community%> 20activities.7z