locked Re: This is the moderator speaking: Question Regarding Eloquence for NVDA from Code Factory

Christo Vorster

I agree with what was said. Even though I also long for what was, like MS DOS and WordPerfect 51, one has to change, to be able to continue doing what you get paid for.

One thing I don’t understandfail to comprehend, is why change something that works perfectly with something that keep on failing you.

But, such is life.

Good luck to all with all the future changes.

Just a last thought: thanks to everybody involved in producing such a fantastic package as NVDA. At least the changes in this case must be termed as “positive progression”

Cheers