Re: Where are the recordings?

kavein thran

hi,
I pasted in a download manager and its working. The only me concerns
me is the size which is 958 mb. Why it's so large?

On 9/30/17, Antony Stone <antony.stone@...> wrote:
Spaces are perfectly valid in web addresses.

The problem with them is that most email clients and similar applications
can't tell whether the space and the next word are still part of the
address,
or if the address has finished and the next word is just a word, so
therefore
spaces are often converted to %20 so that the entire address string is
continuous.

Typing an address, complete with spaces, into a web browser, however, is
perfectly valid.

The fundamental problem being discussed in this thread is in fact that
someone
fairly early on posted a URL which doesn't work.

http://123.206.102.220/NVDA%20plugin%20community%20activities.7z

is the correct URL and works, although very very slowly.

Antony.

On Saturday 30 September 2017 at 10:55:57, Brian's Mail list account via
Groups.Io wrote:

You cannot have spaces in web addresses though, can you? I was thinking
this too but decided it has to be something like underscore or something
else. brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
De: "Roger Stewart" <paganus2@...>
Para: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Assunto: Re: [nvda] Where are the recordings?
Data: 29 de setembro de 2017 15:49

I just tried this and the link appears to be totally dead!! By this, I
mean it doesn't even try to open a browser at all let alone give me a
page not found error or anything--it just says visited after I choose
it
but then just sits there. What's wrong?

Roger

On 9/28/2017 7:03 PM, @dingpengyu wrote:
All of you are good, this is the last week of the activities of the
recording, the following is the download address: because there is no
reason to deal with, so the volume will be relatively large, so a lot
of
inclusive. Http://123.206.102.220/NVDA%20plugin%20community%
<http://123.206.102.220/NVDA%20plugin%20community%> 20activities.7z

--
The next sentence is true.
The previous sentence is untrue.