Re: Where are the recordings?

Sarah k Alawami

Hey any time. If people want it in a more perminsnt place I can when the week si up move it to a bigger cloud drive but maybe until I run out of space lol!

Take care all.

On Sep 30, 2017, at 6:07 PM, Greg Wocher <gwocher@...> wrote:

Hello,

Yes this is working much better. Thanks for doing this Sarah.

Regards,

Greg WOcher

On 9/30/2017 8:23 PM, The Wolf wrote:

thank god a faster speed

thanks fore posting this.

On 9/30/2017 5:19 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Here you go guys. I hope it works out. Lol!

Take care  all.

On Sep 30, 2017, at 4:25 PM, David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> wrote:

Exactly LOL!
I am downloading it as well, but it is only downloading at 18 KB/S. That is slower than my old dial up connection LOL!
I see as well, that the file size is over 950 MB. I could not figure out either why it is so large LOL! I hope we can download this faster, and shrink the file size!
Thanks a lot, guys, for getting these recordings. I can’t wait to listen to them!
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10