From: "David Moore" <jesusloves1966@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2017 6:02 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Where are the recordings?

Thank you so very much. I just downloaded the file.
I can’t wait to listen!
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

De: "Roger Stewart" <paganus2@gmail.com>
Para: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Assunto: Re: [nvda] Where are the recordings?
Data: 29 de setembro de 2017 15:49

I just tried this and the link appears to be totally dead!! By this, I
mean it doesn't even try to open a browser at all let alone give me a
page not found error or anything--it just says visited after I choose
it
but then just sits there. What's wrong?

Roger

On 9/28/2017 7:03 PM, dingpengyu06@gmail.com wrote:
All of you are good, this is the last week of the activities of the
recording, the following is the download address: because there is no
reason to deal with, so the volume will be relatively large, so a lot
of
inclusive. Http://123.206.102.220/NVDA%20plugin%20community%
<http://123.206.102.220/NVDA%20plugin%20community%> 20activities.7z

--
The next sentence is true.
The previous sentence is untrue.