Re: Adding and deleting gestures is giving me a headache

Quentin Christensen

If it's an add-on you've set to run, you could try restarting with add-ons disabled - NVDA+q then down arrow to restart with addons disabled and enter.  That might help.

Otherwise, if you go back to the input gestures dialog - NVDA+n, then p, then up arrow then enter.

The focus starts in the list of commands, if it's an add-on then it will be near the bottom so maybe press END, then work your way back up to find the section and command.

Unfortunately even resetting to factory defaults doesn't reset this.

Regards

Quentin.

On Sun, Oct 1, 2017 at 8:48 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists@...> wrote:
I seem to have accidentally managed to make a gesture as tab. which means of cours that the only way to use tab is with shift tab as tab makes the add on operate instead of tabbing!
So can somebody walk me through how to undo this, and secondly how to do it properly so I do not accidentally use tab in the input field and end up in the same situation again. I thought I'd got it from the manual, but it seems not.

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-