Re: Where are the recordings?

Sarah k Alawami

I can do that as well. Ic an even convert them to opus and normalize them, maybe run them through levelator, of that still works as the devs quit developing it for mac os. I know that when I use zoom it actually does the m4a stuff for me. I can't give an example as I don't have it anymore. I got rid of it. lol! but it sounds very very good. Anyway glad the server thing is working for you.

Take care

On Oct 1, 2017, at 7:47 AM, Roger Stewart <paganus2@...> wrote:

It is so large because they recorded it in .wav format at a very high bitrate.  They should use mp3 in mono and 96k or even a bit lower for just speech like this.  Anyhow, I have it and will just convert them here.

Roger

On 9/30/2017 6:25 PM, David Moore wrote:
Exactly LOL!
I am downloading it as well, but it is only downloading at 18 KB/S. That is slower than my old dial up connection LOL!
I see as well, that the file size is over 950 MB. I could not figure out either why it is so large LOL! I hope we can download this faster, and shrink the file size!
Thanks a lot, guys, for getting these recordings. I can’t wait to listen to them!
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10