From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sarah k
Alawami
Sent: Sunday, October 1, 2017 10:56 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Country Subgroups

That could work, however I believe you must be subscribed to the parent
group in order to subscribe to the sub group, this is how I understand it.
My skype list does not have any sub groups as right now we don't need them.

Take care all

On Oct 1, 2017, at 12:26 PM, Vlad Dragomir <vladdragomir1983@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hello,

This would be an excellent idea. I would love to have a more international
experience, although technically I don't know how this would be possible.
Anyway if anyone has more information or details, I am more than open to the
idea of attending different groups, or even better, opening this one to more
people, even thouse whose English is hesitant.

Best regards,

Vlad.