Re: FW: [nvda-addons] Quarterly addon releases have been posted..

Mallard

Hey theer,

I've never used the programme, but friends of mine use it all the time, so I take it that it's more than alive and kicking...

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 19/04/2016 06:20, Ron Canazzi ha scritto:
Hi Group,

It is referenced on the add on update page, so I am asking the
question. Is E-mule still working? I mean the actual program itself?
I tried it a few weeks ago after not having it installed for a year and
I couldn't connect to any servers.

On 4/18/2016 11:04 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,

Derek Riemer will succeed me as the one who’ll be making quarterly add-on release announcements starting this fall. Thank you.

Cheers,

Joseph