Prevent system sleep/standby while NVDA is reading something

Hello all,

A friend of mine noticed that if he reads a long article via "say all" and his system is set to go to "sleep", the system will go to "sleep", even if NVDA hasn't finished reading at that time. Shouldn't NVDA (at least optionally) prevent system standby/sleep function while it is reading something? I thought that there was a ticket in the NVDA issue tracker about this, but apparently there isn't, because my searches for "prevent sleep" and "prevent standby" did not return as a result such a ticket.

Any thoughts?

______
Best wishes,
Kostadin Kolev