Re: Read to end of document not working in NVDA

Dan Thompson

Thanks so much.  Yes, I do have the cap-locks checked and it works fine.  It is just the read to end not working.  Thanks again.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2017 7:36 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Read to end of document not working in NVDA

If you are using the laptop layout, a lot of other commands are different as well.  Also, whatever layout you are using, have you looked through the keyboard settings dialog to make sure the check box is checked for using the caps lock as an NVDA key?  If you are using the caps lock and if the check box came unchecked in some way, the caps lock won't work.  The check box is available in the desktop or laptop layout.

Sent: Monday, October 02, 2017 7:18 PM

Subject: [nvda] Read to end of document not working in NVDA

HI All,

I use to be able to press one of the nvda keys along with down arrow and text would be read from the cursor’s location to the end of the document.  This stopped a few upgrades ago.  I thought it would come back but has not yet.  I explored the menus but can’t find a setting except unchecking “simple review mode” to try.  So I did uncheck the box and nothing really changed.  Does any have any idea how to get the read to end back?

Thanks very much in advance.

subscribe to "Hotspot With God" daily devotion by sending a blank message with "subscribe devotion" in the subject line to

dmt031073@...

TRUTH FOR TODAY:

Romans 8:28, "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who  love God and are called according to his purpose for them." (NLT)

Psalm 119:60, "I will hasten and not delay to obey your commands." (NIV)