amazing promptness of responses from this list

Dan Thompson

I am just writing to express my  amazement at how fast subscribers to this list get responses.  That does not happen on any of the other around 15 lists I have a subscription with.  It shows how genuinely the developers and everyday users of NVDA want anyone using the program to be successful.  Thanks very much again.

make sure the  am other list I belo

subscribe to "Hotspot With God" daily devotion by sending a blank message with "subscribe devotion" in the subject line to

dmt031073@...

TRUTH FOR TODAY:

Romans 8:28, "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who  love God and are called according to his purpose for them." (NLT)

Psalm 119:60, "I will hasten and not delay to obey your commands." (NIV)