Re: Read to end of document not working in NVDA

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

Check under the key board settings in NVDA. one of them that you use might of been unchecked. There are 3 to chose from you can either have them all or just the one.

These are the caps lock key the insert key or the extended insert key. make sure it is checked what ever one you choose. for example my insrt key is checked.

Gene nz

On 10/3/2017 1:18 PM, Dan Thompson wrote:

HI All,

I use to be able to press one of the nvda keys along with down arrow and text would be read from the cursor’s location to the end of the document.  This stopped a few upgrades ago.  I thought it would come back but has not yet.  I explored the menus but can’t find a setting except unchecking “simple review mode” to try.  So I did uncheck the box and nothing really changed.  Does any have any idea how to get the read to end back?

Thanks very much in advance.

subscribe to "Hotspot With God" daily devotion by sending a blank message with "subscribe devotion" in the subject line to

dmt031073@...

TRUTH FOR TODAY:

Romans 8:28, "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who  love God and are called according to his purpose for them." (NLT)

Psalm 119:60, "I will hasten and not delay to obey your commands." (NIV)