Re:

Gene

What synthesizer are you using?  This appears to be an issue of how your synthesizer works and not NVDA.

From: HBotma
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 2:17 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda]

Hello

Talking about pronounciations.  NVDA has a way of reading words as
months.  For instance, if I read a word that starts with the letters
JUN with a number preceeding or succeeding it, NVDA reads it as June.
This is rather annoying and I would actually like to know how to
change it.

If I can give you an example NVDA reads 2 Mark as 2 March k.