From: "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@nvaccess.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2017 10:51 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Update issues on snapshots again

I just installed 14463 on Windows 7, 64-bit, then ran that copy and
upgraded to 14473 and it seems to be working fine for me.

How is yours after a reboot?

Quentin.

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 7:45 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <
bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Anyone running master having update issues today?

Windows 7 64 just did an update as flagged and it deleted the main files
then fell over with file in use errors leaving it completely brokeen,
Luckily I do have a bckup portable but that won't install either. I seem to
feel that something that told NVDA to stop using some old files seems to
have failed.
I will need to reboot the computer and then do a clean install I suspect.
Info nobody running master as an installed copy is having this issue then
one has to say its an anomaly here, but I cannot see why it would happen
when the last few updates have gone fine.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-