Re: Braille, how many use it?

John J. Boyer

I am using a Focus 40 and a Pac Mate display, both from Freedom scientific. They were provided by agencies, So
affordability wasn't an issue.

John

On Tue, Oct 03, 2017 at 12:41:31PM +0100, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Tis is just a question. I see a lot of work going on on the development
front to make these displays and the entering of the code more intuitive and
better.
I just wondered how many folk here can afford to use a Braille display on
their machines? Since the promised Orbit seems to be having issues getting
out of the factory, most of the other choices out there need a second
mortgage to buy them!

Just musing that was all.
Brian

bglists@...