From: Nevzat Adil
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2017 4:59 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Rumola

Hi everyone,
Do any of you use Rumola, the addon to Firefox that automatically
reads the captia?
I noticed today that mine no longer works.
I went to rumola.com and tried to sign into my account and see if I
can reactivate but that did not work, either.
It has not been updated since 2014 according to their website.
It was a nice little helpful software when encountering captias.
I would appreciate any comments.
Nevzat