From: Nevzat Adil
Sent: 03 October 2017 16:59
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Rumola

Hi everyone,

Do any of you use Rumola, the addon to Firefox that automatically

reads the captia?

I noticed today that mine no longer works.

I went to rumola.com and tried to sign into my account and see if I

can reactivate but that did not work, either.

It has not been updated since 2014 according to their website.

It was a nice little helpful software when encountering captias.

I would appreciate any comments.

Nevzat