Re: NVDA Country Subgroups

Bernd Dorer

Hi Adriani,

there is allready a German nvda mailinglist on ml4free.de

hth Bernd
Am 01.10.2017 um 21:18 schrieb adriani.botez via Groups.Io:

Dear all,

What do you think about the idea of creating subgroups of this NVDA group for each country which has many active users? As of now there are lots of mail lists and platforms worldwide where NVDA users and developers discuss. At a point when there will be an NVDA Add-on store for everyone, does it not make sense to try to bring users and developers worldwide more next to each other? Even though those subgroups would not solve the language problem, they would somehow make people more aware about the international importance of NVDA. I came to this idea because we have a network in germany but not everyone speaks englisch to be able to read anything in the main group. But I am sure that here are also people who speak other languages and would like to talk to NVDA users from those countries.
And in fact, you would have a big platform for discussion instead of hundreeds of mail lists and such.

Best
Adriani