Re: Braille, how many use it?

Bernd Dorer

Hi Brian,

in Germany there are many braille readers so we are happy and look forward to the next nvda releases.

best regards

Bernd Dorer

Am 03.10.2017 um 13:41 schrieb Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io:

Tis is just a question. I see a lot of work going on on the development front to make these displays and the entering of the code more intuitive and better.
I just wondered how many folk here can afford to use a Braille display on their machines? Since the promised Orbit seems to be having issues getting out  of the factory, most of the other choices out there need a second mortgage to buy them!

Just musing that was all.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.