Re: Weather Plus Latest Add On doesn't read weather information With Insert + W Key Press On 64 Bit Windows 7 System

Ron Canazzi

Hi Adriano,

You were correct.  On this old Windows 7 system, I had previously installed Storm Dragon's Weather Add On.  It used the insert + W keystroke to give the current weather conditions.  I disabled this add on and now your more extensive add on works perfectly again.

On 10/3/2017 9:34 AM, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Ron,

It is not that nvda+w is used by another addon or program?
and the other quick keys work?
Notifies you of any error in the log?

Cheers
Adriano

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@roadrunner.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2017 9:56 PM
Subject: [nvda] Weather Plus Latest Add On doesn't read weather information With Insert + W Key Press On 64 Bit Windows 7 System

Hi Group,

I updated the Weather Plus add on for my Windows 7 64 bit machine (my newer system bit the dust and is being repaired) and the insert + W keystroke renders no speech. I can access the add on with the various keystrokes to make changes, but nothing is spoken. All my settings from the previous installation are present, but no speech occurs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"