From: "Adriani Botez" <adriani.botez@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2017 1:19 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Braille, how many use it?

I used to have a braille disply during my studies and that was really nice
because I had to work with LateX for mathematical content. But also because
sometimes I just wanted to lean back and lern for exams without seating in
front of a machine. But now for my work I am much faster with a screen
reader and in fact I have discovered that I can learn much more in a short
time than I could with a braille display. It is because I use the speech
rate at a quite high level. But I would really be interested in a good
developed multi line braille disply, say like 16 lines or so. That could
display much more braile at once and could show up document structures or
even grafics. So I follow the developments in this sector hoping that there
will be a realistic solution for that anytime.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----