Re: Braille, how many use it?

Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...>

I used to be an avid reader and would borrow any story books or anything else I considered interesting from the library at our blind school.  This guarantees that I will not forget how to read and write braille should the need arise.  Cheers!

On 4/10/2017 3:57 AM, Steve Nutt wrote:
Hi,

Not only that, Gene's 300 pages per month is actually not that much. I used
to read a Braille book a day when I was on summer holidays. So it's
application.

I can also read Braille extremely fast and I believe that anyone especially
if they start learning early, can read fast with a little application.

All the best

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Moty
Azrad
Sent: 03 October 2017 18:38
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Braille, how many use it?

Hi,

I must say that Braille is very very important for me and for everyone who
reads Braille books or other material.
Don't forget blind users that have hearing lost and they must use Braille.
When I read another language, like English that is not my mother tongue - I
enjoy and understand what I read with Braille and I can see the spelling of
each word because this point, is very important for me.
So, I say thanks for NVDA developments that continue to improve support for
the Braille users.

Thanks

moti azrad