Re: Read to end of document not working in NVDA

hi.
nvda uses nvda+down arrow for sayAll in desktop and also nvda+a in
laptop keyboard layout.
for stopping speaking of nvda press control key.
to stop temporary use shift key and for resume again press shift key.
in this case, nvda continues reading from the last place that you
stopped reading.
nvda have support for SayAll for many programs except libreoffice and
openoffice that i know.
hope that help, God bless you.

On 10/4/17, chris miles <grrenfly@...> wrote:
On 03/10/2017 01:18, Dan Thompson wrote:

HI All,

I use to be able to press one of the nvda keys along with down arrow
and text would be read from the cursor’s location to the end of the
document.  This stopped a few upgrades ago.  I thought it would come
back but has not yet.  I explored the menus but can’t find a setting
except unchecking “simple review mode” to try.  So I did uncheck the
box and nothing really changed.  Does any have any idea how to get the
read to end back?

Thanks very much in advance.

subscribe to "Hotspot With God" daily devotion by sending a blank
message with "subscribe devotion" in the subject line to

dmt031073@... <mailto:dmt031073@...>

TRUTH FOR TODAY:

Romans 8:28, "And we know that God causes everything to work together
for the good of those who  love God and are called according to his
purpose for them." (NLT)

Psalm 119:60, "I will hasten and not delay to obey your commands." (NIV)

Hi,

To read to the end of a document:-

Press NVDA key and a

To stop reading: