Re: Using skype app on Windows 10 with NVDA, any tips?

my name is zahra.
thanks for informing me about this.
i did not know that skype for business and skype for windows ten are
separate programs.
sorry if my comment could not help you.

On 10/4/17, John Isige <gwynn@...> wrote:
Thanks! Speakers and microphone are good to know at least, as I have
multiple sound devices. I suspect I'll end up going back to desktop, but
thought I'd try it since NVDA is working with it and they actually put
all the features in, finally. It used to be that you couldn't send
files, among quite a few other things, from the Windows app version.

Oh in case one of the other people who replied to me is reading this,
sorry I can't remember your name, I think skype for business is part of
Microsoft Office/Office 365. I think it's focused on more group stuff,
because I think my wife's work is considering using it in place of
whatever meeting/teleconferencing software they currently have. That's
about what I know though. This is just the skype app that comes with
Windows 10.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org