From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Quentin Christensen <quentin@...>
Sent: Wednesday, October 4, 2017 7:56:05 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] windows 10 ocr?

I also just published this week's In-Process (sorry for the very late arrival!) which has a practical exercise on using the OCR:

Regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 2:59 AM, Tony Ballou <cyberpro224@...> wrote:

Hi there,

If you are running the most recent version of windows, which is the windows creators update version 1703, and have the current version of nvda

which is 17.3, section 9 of the users guide gives detailed instructions about the windows 10 OCR feature and how to set things up. If you are running an earlier version of windows such as 1607, or NVDA version 17.2 or prior, I believe there's a tutorial on how to use the NVDA OCR add on at
 Http://www.accessibilitycentral.net
Hope this helps.

Tony
On 10/3/2017 1:29 PM, mattias wrote:

I see a menu value in NVDA settings menu

Windows 10 ocr

? how to use?

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10

--